New XFce4 Plugins

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Thu Jul 17 23:14:45 CEST 2003

Nice work. Looks very nice. However, beware that the panel API has
changed slightly for rc1. For anyone wanting to use this: it crashes the
panel if you use versions after beta2.

If you are interested, we have just opened a project for third-party
XFce 4 additions.

https://developer.berlios.de/projects/xfce-goodies/

There is another system load plugin there as well, perhaps you could
work together. If you are interested that is.

I haven't tried yet myself, but will do so soon.

Thanks,

	Jasper