Debian

Lane P. Lester llester at simpub.com
Thu Jul 17 16:20:41 CEST 2003

Ken Moffat <kmoffat at drizzle.com> wrote:
> I think the taskbar in xfce3 must be added during the compile. Whoever
> made the debian package left it out. It's a simple compile if you
> don't mind not using debs.

Well, hi, Ken. I think I'm about ready for a reinstall of Libranet.
Things have gotten somewhat flaky with all my experiments. I just tried
compiling one of the xfce4 packages (so many!) and configure bombed by
saying it didn't like my c++ compiler. An apt-get install didn't fix the
problem.

> [Gotta love the reply to address for this list.]

I know! I couldn't believe it when I first subscribed.

Lane
____
Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
**Running Linux more and Windows less**