User rc files in xfce4

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Sun Jul 6 08:39:57 CEST 2003

I just compiled some 17 tar balls and got xfce built and running.  I
expected to find a small collection of rc files suitable to moving to
~/.xfce4  for tinkering with.

Its been so long since I built xfce-3X I've forgotten how I aquired
those files.  Looking under /usr/local/etc/xfce4 I see only two:
xfce4rc  xinitrc.

I've scarfed up that xinitrc to use for startup, but my old file that
contains many homemade key commands; ~/.xfce/xfwmrc.  What should I
call it?  Or can it even be used?

I had quite a few key combo commands in this format:
  Key t   A CS Exec xterm -geometry +600+400

And a dozen or so others.  I rely heavily on them.  What do I need to
do to get similar functionality in 4?

I had quite a collection of files under .xfce.
ls ~/.xfce:
taskbarrc       xfce3rc.bak    xftreerc        xinitrc_from_xfce_setup_tool
temp.xfcegtkrc  xfclockrc      xfwm-session    xtree.reg
trash           xfcolors       xfwm.user_menu
xfbdrc          xfmouserc      xfwmrc
xfce3rc         xfrun_history

Should there be a similar set in this new distribution?  If so, where
might I find them?

PS- The new veratility in panel and taskbar placement is a welcome
improvement .... Many thanks to you developers.