New xfce4 plugin...

Prophet prophet at sphere-x.net
Wed Jul 2 12:57:45 CEST 2003

Hi Everyone,

I was kinda messing around with my panel and being the way I am, that
is being pretty particular about how my desktop looks.  I like to have
my stuff on the panel organized and look good.   One thing I felt was
missing was a very small and simple plugin for the panel.  A separator!

So I decided to learn how to write GTK/XFCE4 plugins and made this.

I would like everyone to try it and if they find it somewhat usefull,
despite its simpleness, please let me know here and maybe I can request
it to be part of the xfce4-extras.

http://www.sphere-x.net/xfce4-separator-plugin.tar.gz

Thanks,
Ejvend (a.k.a. Prophet)