What ever happened?

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Sat Jan 25 09:48:21 CET 2003

On 25 Jan 2003 00:00:13 -0500, Neal wrote:

> We need to support Olivier, Edscott, Jasper and Biju for the code and
> Chuck for hosting the XFce site.  My sincere apologies if I left any
> one out.

In my case, being mentioned in the same sentence with Olivier, Edscott
and Jasper is thanks enough.

Though I admit to not being in the best of financial health right now,
the little I've contributed to XFce4 was done for fun, not for any kind
of monetary benefit. I really appreciate the thought, though.

Jasper and Olivier are between jobs right now, so they may need it more
than I. I rather suspect that their reaction would be much the same as
mine.

OTOH, I would support spending money on the project itself. One area
that I could think of is graphics and icons. Here in India, a couple of
hundred dollars could get us a good graphics artist for a month or two
to design some really nice XFce specific graphics.

Thats the one area that GNOME and KDE beat us hollow -- graphics.

-- b