What ever happened?

Neal nomore.office at verizon.net
Sat Jan 25 06:00:13 CET 2003

Some time ago we were discussing the means to contribute to our favorite
desktop wm.  What happened to that effort?

I am using XFce4 and, dammit, it's good!!!  I've used XFce3 for a couple
years, too.

Free beer is great (even though I am not a beer drinker :)), but someone
had to pay for the hops and barley to make it.  I think those of us who
care to, and are able, should buy a bushel or two of barley to add to
the batch.  :)

Let's revive the contribution effort.  Last I recall, we nominated Joe
Klemmer as the keeper of the bushels.

We need to support Olivier, Edscott, Jasper and Biju for the code and
Chuck for hosting the XFce site.  My sincere apologies if I left any one
out.

What say folks?

--
Neal