Shortcut keys

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Jan 23 21:34:25 CET 2003

William,

There are a list of shortcuts used by xfwm. You need to change them if
they interfere with your apps shortcuts.

Copy /etc/X11/xfce/xfwmrc to $HOME/.xfce and edit that file. Toward the
end of that file, there are predefined comments to remove existing
keyboard shortcuts. Just uncomment the one you want to remove and
restart xfwm

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>