xscreensaver

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Jan 18 03:39:12 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 18:14, Collins wrote:

> > 	Can we try and trim excess lines when replying?  It would make
> > things easier to read.

> And this!  I for one don't care whether the message is from the real Joe
> Klemmer or an impostor, but I get to read the gnupg trash on every
> posting.

	Man, don't start with me.  You are trying to compare 9 lines to
messages with well over 50 lines.  And since most people read email with
something other than mailx, the gpg signature is virtually invisible.
So don't try and teach your grandmother how to suck eggs.

--
"Khaaaaamaaayyyy, Haaaaamaaaayyyy, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
                -- Goku, 'Dragon Ball'