xfce4 on Suse 81

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Jan 10 17:51:18 CET 2003

> XFCE4 is beta, maybe even alpha quality software.  If you expect that
> to run on major distros, or any distro without some basic linux
> experience, then you are int he wrong place.

Same old song again and again....

Missing the devel packages to compile the source has *NOTHING* to do with the
quality of xfce4 that I personally do *NOT* consider as alpha.

I've seen x.0 software that ran a lot worse than current xfce4

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,