Display resolutions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jan 3 16:37:34 CET 2003

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, [ISO-8859-15] Thomas Schönhoff wrote:

> any error messages when starting your app from console?

  Nope. Tried that, too. It just pops up in the extra large size.

  BTW, I called the vendor this morning. Turns out the support fellow with
whom I've been dealing for several years is no longer with them so
yesterday's message was unread. I've no idea whether he jumped or was
pushed, but now I'll need to establish rapport with someone new. They're a
small company so it shouldn't be difficult.

Thanks, Thomas,

Rich