Display resolutions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jan 2 18:42:21 CET 2003

  My monitor is set to display at 1024x768 pixels, and all applications come
up at that resolution. Except, ... this morning I opened my spreadsheet app
(XessSE) and it came up huge; looks like 800x600 pixels. Never did that
before. It's not opened in a virtual terminal, but by invoking the
executable directly.

  I'm trying to figure out 1) why this sudden change and 2) how to get it
back to a more readable size. I've written the vendor asking if there's
something in their stuff that might have changed. Now I'm writing here to
see if there's anything within Xfce that might cause a single application to
display at a different screen resolution.

  All thoughts appreciated.

TIA,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President