XFce Main Panel Hidden

Philip Dean pdengineer at myrealbox.com
Mon Feb 10 19:04:52 CET 2003

I know in my system, I have it set up so I can use ALT+RightClick to move windows.  If I remember correctly I have to comment out some key bindings in the xfce rc file (not remembering exact file name) in my ~/.xfce directory.  This would allow you to ALT Click on the corner and move it.

Someone else may have the detail I am forgetting on how to set that up.

PhilD