XFce Main Panel Hideen

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Feb 10 19:08:06 CET 2003

Well, I affraid to say, this is a known issue with the debian package.

You have to exit X, edit your ~/.xfce/xfce3rc file and change the
[Coords] section. There are two coordinates, set them both to 0.
After that you can restart xfce and the panel should be in the top left
corner.

Don't forget to exit xfce first, because it will overwrite the config
file on exit.

	Jasper

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:40:56 +0100 (CET)
Dragón <dragon379 at yahoo.es> wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> I'm running xfce in debian woody but I miss the main panel, wich is in
> the bootom right corner, showing a little part of it and I have not
> idea how can I change its possition.
>
> Any help is welcome.
>
> Thanks.

IRC channel: #xfce on irc.freenode.net