Solution: issue with digest form / single mails

Bora Ugurlu boraugurlu at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 31 14:00:45 CET 2003

> Devin Whalen wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have been on vacation for a week and when I returned I had 200
>> emails....most of which were from the xfce list.  I use to get them all
>> in one email now I am getting each individual email.  I did not change
>> my info on the list, so I am assuming you guys changed something.  How
>> can I get it back to the old way?  Do I have to change something in my
>> info?  If so, where do I go?

The partly solution was posted before..
-->
> Log in here: http://lunar-linux.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce (scroll down
> to last field) And then turn on "Digest mode". Looks like they recently
> switched servers, maybe something's gone wrong?
<--

I went there to change my settings, but my password didn't work. I had changed
my password right after registration, and forgotten the initial one. So, if you
need to change your settings and have set another password meanwhile, you have
to have the first one mail to you. Same procedure after that. Login and change
password, change settings, etc.

--
Bora Ugurlu
mailto:boraugurlu at yahoo.de