Running -4.0.1 on IBM ThinkPad 600E

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Tue Dec 2 04:45:43 CET 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 18:29, Joost Kremers wrote:
> (the worst dependency i've ever seen was on an X-less FreeBSD 4.x box i
> wanted to install mutt on. imagine my surprise when the system started to
> install X as an (indirect) dependency...)

Saw that one too, and I ran screaming from BSD :-) Had similar issues
with an old Debian version.
--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...

"As I went down to Glasgow city, just to see what I might spy, what
should I see but Nancy Whiskey, a playful twinkle in her eye... I bought
her a drink I had another, ran out of money so I did steal, she ran me
ragged lovely Nancy for seven years alone unwell."
-- Nancy Whiskey from The Snake by Shane McGowan and the Popes