keyboard shortcuts for menus

Julie A juliebread at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 18:12:01 CEST 2003

Alright then... Thanks for writing.

Hmm...  (Just wishing here but) I'd love to see Xfce
become 100% keyboard shortcutable.   I've been using
IceWM for the last 2 years, and it's great being able
to access menus, context menus... basically everything
via the keyboard - (I hate the mouse ;)  )

I'd love to switch over to Xfce - I kinda poke in from
time to time to see how the development is going.
Everything looks fantastic - much more a complete
environment than IceWM, Blackbox, etc.

I just hope that making everything accessable via the
keyboard is on the agenda...  so I can make the switch
someday.

Eric P.