Activating goodies (and rc3 on Solaris)

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Sun Aug 31 01:59:00 CEST 2003

Hi Olivier,

On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 18:02, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi Edscott,
>
> Hehehe, quite frankly it looks like a bug, at least a "usability" bug as
> having all items twice in the treeview is not the (user) expected
> result.

Yeah, that would definitely be a bug. But I cannot see items duplicated
in the screenshot that Craig attached (although his messages implied
something of the sort).

Anyways, in the last few days I've fixed some other small bugs which
nobody had yet discovered (or at least reported). I haven't had much
time to announce the fixes, but they should be in the sf cvs cl.

regards,

Edscott