rc3 debs

Lane P. Lester llester at simpub.com
Sat Aug 30 13:25:16 CEST 2003

Ken Moffat <kmoffat at drizzle.com> wrote:
> Ken Moffat wrote:
>

> > It seems there are some libraries missing from these debs unless you
> > already have xfce4 installed.
> >

> In order to use this update you need to have the xfce4 debs from sid
> installed prior to installing these. Sorry about that. I'm not sure
> why, but some libraries are missing.

Running Libranet 2.8.1 and xfce4 RC2, it seems like I'm a good candidate
for trying your debs. But my first shot failed:
LC2:~/Temp/xfce4DEBS# dpkg -i d*
Selecting previously deselected package dbh.
(Reading database ... 99764 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking dbh (from dbh_1.0.15-1_i386.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing dbh_1.0.15-1_i386.deb (--install):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/lib/libdbh-1.0.so.1.0.0', which is also in
package libdbh1.0-1 dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken
pipe) Errors were encountered while processing:
 dbh_1.0.15-1_i386.deb

Ideas?

Lane
____
Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
**Running Linux more and Windows less**