New applet...

Paul Ladouceur tipaul at look.ca
Wed Aug 27 02:03:16 CEST 2003

Hi Dan,

OK, I had errors when applying the patch:

bash-2.05b$ patch -p0 <ppp-watch.patch
patching file pppdevice.c
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n] y
Hunk #2 FAILED at 107.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 156.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 181.
3 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file pppdevice.c.rej
patching file pppwatch.c
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n] y
bash-2.05b$

NB: I applied the new patch over the last patch you gave me... Which
didn't gave any errors like this one... (???)

And in attachments, the two files containing the output of make and
applet-running...

It seems that the panel-messages doesn't contain much informations... Is
it supposed to show the ICON change? (LEDS vs Phone?)

Regards,
Ti-Paul.