Killing applications.

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Aug 26 19:22:06 CEST 2003

Oh, come on, once you started xkill, the next click will kill whatever
application is under the pointer that's fairly obvious!

click on the desktop and you kill xfdesktop, kill on the panel and you
kill the panel, well, it's what's it's for after all, killing X apps.

Cheers;
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org