Gkrellm lockup

Andy tireseas at onetel.com
Mon Aug 25 15:42:17 CEST 2003

On Monday 25 August 2003 14:32, Terry Churchill wrote:

> That'd work, but I seem to be using:
>
> xfmountdev4 /mnt/cdrom
>
> That's put there by default by gentoo's xfce4 ebuild, so I'm not sure if
> it's part of an extra package you'd need to install...

Terry that might be a Gentoo addition or perhaps part of the XFce4 bundle
because it seems like there is a host of panel development that went into the
v4 if surfing through the Berlios 'goody' category is anything to go by. As
said, though I can't really comment on that since I am using the 3.8.18.

- Andy

--
::Reg Linux User~313143
::Reg Slackware~17388