Thanks again for the .deb packages

Brian Masinick masinick at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 02:31:55 CEST 2003

Robert Serphillips was kind enough to inform me that my SMTP server was
tripping off alarms in SpamAssasin, so I took care to change my SMTP
server from my Comcast ISP to Yahoo's ISP server.   So just in case my
messages haven't been getting through to some of you, thanks, Martin,
for making the latest Debian packages.  Thanks to all developers and
testers for bringing this software close to release status, and thanks
also for NOT prematurely releasing the final release until you're fully
satisfied with all designed features.