[OT] Request for feedback

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Aug 20 19:36:34 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 11:20, Geol Laack wrote:

> It looks like the begining of a good read.

	Yeah, I just hope I can remember/dig-up more.

> When did the first book get published? What was it?

	Running Linux.  I think it was around '94 or '95.  Might have been
earlier.

> looking forward to see it in print. :)

	It may only end up right where it is.  If I can't come up with more and
flesh out what's there I won't submit it anywhere.  However, I'm
thinking about redoing it as an editorial.  We'll see...

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.