Odd UI effects

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Wed Aug 20 16:08:24 CEST 2003

In a previous message, Brandon Wittenburg <brandon at futura.net> wrote:

> Yes, I have the session manager set to save the session. You can turn this
> option off with the Session Manger settings within the XFCE Settings
> Manager.

I don't seem to be using the xfce session manager - certainly, I don't have a
session manager option in the settings manager. How do I work out which
session manager I'm using? Before using XFce, my default desktop was Gnome2. I
wasn't saving sessions before I started using XFce so I don't know why it's
started doing so.

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price