taskbar

Michal Buczko Michal.Buczko at domdata.com
Wed Aug 20 10:33:15 CEST 2003

hello,
While I was using xfce with taskbar set on the top of screen I came to the
conclusion that this additional row takes definitely too much space.
yes, I know, I could set autohide on, but has anyone thought about
taskbar as a plugin for xfce panel? It could be much nicer solution all the
more panel is usually high enough to hold taskbar with eg. 2 rows (just like the
KDE or Gnome panel). Additionaly KDE taskbar has one feature that
makes live easier - it groups multiple instances of the same
application into one "task button". Isn't it worth to add something
like this to xfce taskbar?

Anyway, xfce is amazing, keep working on it :)

--
Best regards,
 Michal                          mailto:Michal.Buczko at domdata.com