[OT] Request for feedback

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Aug 20 05:44:08 CEST 2003

	I am trying to put down some of the little things I have seen and
experienced since I started with Linux.  It's kind of a personal history.
I'd like anyone who is willing to look over what I have so far and see if
it's any good.  I'm not necessarily looking for validation of any facts
(though I will gladly accept any corrections as my memory is basically
crap) but more along the lines of is this readable and something people
might want to read.  Please don't spread the URL around to much as this is
still very much a work in progress.

	http://www.webtrek.com/~klemmerj/Linux_history.html

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.