Applet request...

Paul Ladouceur tipaul at look.ca
Mon Aug 11 14:29:53 CEST 2003

OK, like I said, i've re-touched the ICONS... Hope that you like them...

I notice a little problem with the transfer rate shown on the applet...
When you set the pannel to small or tiny, the transfer rate get's over
the LEDS and is tough to read!

Maybe you should only put this information in a "bubble text" when the
pointer is over the applet... This would eliminate the trouble of small
and tiny pannels... And we would have more space for the LEDS
information...  Or the for another alternative: Get an option in the
properties that would enable/disable the transfer rate display... But
this will not help the bug that people will have for small/tiny pannels!

Regards,
Ti-Paul.

NB: I've retouched the phone but haven't put much effort into it for now...