Installing Plugins

hugh d fegely wolffe at cavtel.net
Sat Aug 9 08:06:40 CEST 2003

wait... you managed to get the system monitor plug in to compile??

hmmm.... what's your secret? running mandrake 9.1 and xfce rc2 (installed to /usr/local/bin with the mandrake RPMs provided through the xfce links)..

I wouldn't mind running that instead of gkrellm.. but couldn't get it passed the ./configure stage..