Installing GTK Deletes XFce?

Lane P. Lester llester at simpub.com
Thu Aug 7 23:05:59 CEST 2003

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
> 3.92.2 is RC2, but versions are upgraded way before the offical
> release(for example all current modules in CVS are 3.99.3 while RC3 is
> not released yet)
>
> If you want the real RC2, use CVS tag "xfce_4_0_rc2" to fetch the
> sources

Thanks, Olivier! I'd like to have the latest, but my procedure for
compiling is so tedious in going from one directory to another and
running './configure && make && make install'. I have to believe that
those of you keeping up with CVS have some trick for making it easier.

Lane
____
Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
**Running Linux more and Windows less**