Alternavice panel (was: Re: Using xfwm4 as a standalone wm)

Robert Kruus crowbar at netcom.ca
Thu Aug 7 15:36:23 CEST 2003

It is rumored that on Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:06:34 -0400
"Lane P. Lester" <llester at simpub.com> wrote:

> Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:
> > I am going to try and
> > hack the code a little to make things a bit better for creating an rpm
> > out of it.
>
> I took a look at the distro and saw there was just a gcc command to use,
> no configure-make-make install. The gcc command generated a flock of
> errors for me; did it work OK for you?

I don't quite have the same error.  Mine compiles fine, but when run it, nothing
happens.

Robert Kruus --- robert.kruus at utoronto.ca
He who loves practice without theory is like the sailor who boards ship without
a rudder and compass and never knows where he may cast.
Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519)