CVS Checkout does not work for me

James McDonald james at jamesmcdonald.id.au
Thu Aug 7 11:13:48 CEST 2003

Buchleitner Martin wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I try to checkout the cvs sources, but it does not work ..
> First i only got the libxfce4util module, now i also got the libxfcegui4
> module ...
>
> I always get the following error:
>
> checkout of xfce-devel/libxfce4mcs
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
>

> Any hints?
>

> TIA, Martin

same here....
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.xfce.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/xfce
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)

and this is my checkout script commands...

#!/bin/sh
cd /home/james/downloads/xfce

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.xfce.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xfce \
login