Alternavice panel (was: Re: Using xfwm4 as a standalone wm)

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Aug 7 05:51:33 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 23:45, Biju Chacko wrote:

> Could you post a screenie?

	Sure.  Here's two.  The first one with the stock icons that came with
it and the second one with the first icon replaced by the xfce3
Terminal.xpm image.  You can't see it in the screen shots but the icons
are animated on load and when you click on them.  I am going to try and
hack the code a little to make things a bit better for creating an rpm
out of it.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.