Speaking of applets (and compiling problems)

Dan Gordon dgordon8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Aug 5 18:37:28 CEST 2003

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 12:09:19 -0400
<gardnerj at provide.net> wrote:

> I may not be right, as it's been a while since I've really
> been able to work/play with any of this, but it could be
> telling you that you need at least rc2 which has been out
> for a little while.
>
> Good luck.
> Jonathan

I have had this exact same error and am currently using rc2.  Was not
sure what list i should ask on though?

Regards,
Dan Gordon

--
Tue Aug  5 12:34:30 EDT 2003

 12:34:30 up 15:51,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00
Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side?  And hain't that a big
enough majority in any town?                -- Mark Twain, "Huckleberry
Finn"