Icons

Peter Milne peter at milneweb.com
Tue Apr 22 17:03:07 CEST 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:43:07 +0100 (BST)
Niraj Patel <np16_1999 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> IIRC the icons which come with xfce are in
> "/usr/local/share/xfce/icons" (on a Windows machine so
> can't check). I think some XFCE stuff is in
> /usr/local/share/xfce so look around there.
>
> I use the shared icons given by gnome, kde etc, which
> are in "/usr/share/icons", so you can use them if your
> bored of the xfce ones ;)

This does not work for me in this case.  There are no icons or the path is not correct.
Is there a way to specify which icon is used when the application is minimized to the desktop?  In other words, which icon you see on the desktop when the app is minimized?  In the bar below, you can right click it and destinate the appropraite icon to be shown on the 'taskbar'.  I need to be able to do that for the desktop icons as well.

Thanks,
--
Pete

http://milneweb.com