Request for Feature Requests [Was Re: [PLUG] Red Hat version 8.0 due out Monday (9/30) (fwd)]

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Sat Sep 28 05:38:26 CEST 2002

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:43:32 -0400, gardnerj at provide.net wrote:

>  Well, I haven't tried this with the panel, but I discovered
>   much to my delight that xfdeskmenu will show a list of
>   "windows" open in each desktop *even if they are
>   minimized*! Which for me anyway means I can make things
>   totally disappear (which is what they do in xfwm4 for me
>   right now) and still get them back with xfdeskmenu. That
>   could be one way of vanishing your panel and getting it
>   back with two clicks. That said, I have not tried
>   minimizing the panel yet, but I don't see why it should
>   act any diffrent. Xfdeskmenu show it as existing in it's
>   list and would probably show it in brackets if it were
>   minimized.

I have a dirty little confession to make ... I don't use XFDeskMenu much
except to occasionally change xfwm4 themes. It does pretty much what I
want it to do, so I have a little difficulty working up the energy to
polish it further.

To get to the point: I would like those of you who *are* regular users
of XFDeskMenu to point out it's deficiencies. This would include:
	- Feature Requests
	- Bug Reports
	- Things that don't qualify as bugs, but nevertheless irritate the heck
out of you.

-- b