CDE appearence

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Sep 23 15:31:19 CEST 2002

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Luca Zago wrote:

> I rebuild it with that option, but the menu is always the same...
> can you send me your rpms please?
> thanks a lot.

Luca,

  I don't know that this will make any difference, but you are welcome to
try. The rpm is 4.1M in size. What is the best way of sharing it? My web site
has only 5M available and I'm using some of that.

  Is there an ftp server someplace where I can put the 586 package for
everyone to grab? Compressing it with bzip2 drops only 20K from the total
size.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)