What controls colors?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Sep 7 03:47:30 CEST 2002

  I think that I mentioned this yesterday. After restoring xfce from the
tape backup it no longer displays any colors on the control panel or pop up
dialog boxes. Control panel icons are colored and the window border colors
change as I change the pallette, but not the panel itself.

  Does anyone know where this color control is located?

  I suppose I can download another tarball or package and force a
re-installation if that's the best approach.

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)