SCP in XFTree?

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Tue Sep 3 11:31:36 CEST 2002

Hi everyone, thanks for your answers.
If I sum up the suggestions to browse a remote host with SSH, I will
either have to have XFTree installed on the remote machine, or have a
Samba share on it to be able to use XFSamba to drag'n drop files to /
from a local XFTree instance.
A third alternate is that fish protocol (But Krusader and Konqueror are
for KDE, and I run Gnome and/or XFce).
So nothing that really takes advantage of SSH... if I have a remote
Windows machine with no SMB share, that just runs an SSH server, I am
stuck with command line scp, right?
I found a soft that kinda do a graphical ssh browsing (secpanel), but
doesn't allow any drag'n drop like the one I use when I run XFSamba with
XFTree for example... and I wasn't able to make it work properly...
I'll let you all know if I know further.
Anyway, thanks for your kind help everyone!
Alex