Theme Engines

Peeter Vois Peeter.Vois at mail.ee
Wed Oct 30 12:06:44 CET 2002

Hi,

> As far as I know, theme engines determine the way that standard things
> (windows, buttons etc) look on your screen. Borders, colors, pretty
> stuff on title bars, 3D-effects, all the things that show are determined
> by theme engines.

Including here that theme engine itself will be sometimes not enough to
draw nice buttons. Some theme engines will use images installed to some
directory to draw different part of widgets. So it is possible to make
custom look by just replacing the images and to use the same theme engine.

      Peeter Vois
http://my.tele2.ee/vois