mplayer & fullscreen again

Horn Gábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Fri Oct 25 23:51:40 CEST 2002

Hi!

A few days ago i wrote about some problems w/ xfwm4 & gnome-panel &
mplayer fullscreen. Then Olivier clarified it's a problem in mplayer.
Now mplayer 0.9pre9 has been released w/ many bugfixes & new features.
I'm glad to say it solves the above problem too! So from now it switch
to fullscreen perfectly for me in the above situation. If anybody uses
it i suggest he should upgrade, mano other minor fixes are included w/
this release (althought this fs problem was the only one i've faced w/
mplayer for a long time).

bye, hirisov