Componentization of Xfce3 (was: Re: Critical need for next release)

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Oct 3 00:50:51 CEST 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 18:24, edscott wilson garcia wrote:

> We would need another volunteer to manually enter freshmeat and
> sourceforge release announcements, which need not necesarily be done
> with every automatic release, just every once in a while. I suspect this
> might be something Joe might say yes to. ;-)

	You must be clairvoyant, Edscott.  I read the first phrase above and
thought, "Ooo, me!  Me!".  I have been doing this, more or less, on
linuxapps (uh, just updated the listing to 3.8.16...  Oops!).  I can
probably do the announcing for that and freshmeat and such.

	FWIW, I am thinking about writing a little article for OSDN about
Xfce.  Seems that my comments praising it were a bit to vocal as Roblimo
actually send me a Cease and Desist order but recommended I write
something.  A history and behind the scenes thing as opposed to a
"review".  If I can find a few quiet hours this weekend (and I'm
actually able to get out of bed) I was going to give it a shot.

--
Paradice; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.