Componentization of Xfce3 (was: Re: Critical need for next release)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Wed Oct 2 22:41:01 CEST 2002

On 02 Oct 2002 21:18:33 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> > 	I think that this is a good direction to go but not necessarily
> > 	with
> > 3.8.18.  IMHO, 3.8.18 should be released in the form it is in now
> > and then the work to split out the components could be done for
> > 3.9.0.
>
> If someone is willing to take over 3.9.x release management, it's okay
> with me :)

I think this is a real requests, not just another one of those funny
comments of Olivier. It would be really nice if someone would want to be
the official maintainer of xfce 3.

If I may be so bold I would also like to add that we probably
need a website maintainer as well.

It's probably not really my place to ask, but ... any volunteers?

greetings,
	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net