no results with xfce_upgrade

Spyros Tsiolis spytsi at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 13:09:49 CET 2002

Hiya People,

Thank you all for your replys. I managed to get round my itchy
problem :-)

Finally what I did was to type "xfce_setup" first, then "xfce_upgrade"
and it worked ! :-)

Now I have "Iceland" with coloured buttons as an ordinary user.

I can't be more happy than that :-) Seriously :-))

Many thanks to Net Llama!, Olivier and the rest of the gang ! :-)

s.

>Check the path. You have 2 versions, one installed in /usr/bin and
>another one in /usr/local/bin
>
>"/usr/local/bin" is not in root path, so you get one version. With an
>ordinary user, you get the version in /usr/local/bin
>
>Cheers,
>Olivier.

-----
"I merely function as a channel that filters music through
the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis