Window memory

Richard Beri richberi at aci.on.ca
Wed Nov 27 05:00:50 CET 2002

New to Xfce, enjoying it so far.  I have a couple questions, how do I
get xfwm to remember the positions of my windows after closing and then
re-opening them.  The first window opening will remember to snap to the
top left corner, but the second, third, and so on windows will not,
even after repositioning them and then closing.  (I know other window
managers do this).

Another, is how do I get those nice colored arrow buttons for the
toolbar?

I also was checking out xfce4 (managed to get some .deb packages), I was
just wondering how I can configure kdm to recognize it so I can start
it up?

thanks,
Richard.