Taskbar?

wolfgang GeneralP.Fault at gmx.net
Sat Nov 16 03:40:23 CET 2002

In an older episode (Saturday 16 November 2002 03:20), Anthony Ewell wrote:

>       I have my main panel on the bottom of the screen, pushed to the far
> right.  The bottom left is open to store icons  -- strange looking but
> it works for me.  I moved the main panel up a bit, but did not see
> anything under it.

there should be a tiny line at the bottom of the xfce panel,
if you click on that, the taskbar should drop down.

hope this helps

regards,
wolfgang aka ^wolf^

Subject: Re: Observation: still no taskbar
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:51:32 -0600
From: Collins <erichey2 at attbi.com>
To: xfce at moongroup.com

In your case, the dividing line is where the supposedly raised bottom
edge surrounding the box that contains the lock ... quit button area
of the panel.  In my case it's plain gray and looks more like a faint
line.  If you click in the 1/64" below that divider and you have the
correct software installed, the taskbar will drop down (about 1/4 to
1/3 the depth of the panel.0.