Taskbar?

Anthony Ewell aewell at gbis.com
Sat Nov 16 03:20:55 CET 2002

john-thomas richards wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 06:03:03PM -0800, Anthony Ewell wrote:
>
>>    I do not mean to ask too stupid of a question, but where
>>is this task bar I have been hearing about?  (My screen look
>>exactly as it did before.  Yes, I ran the update.)
>

> i compiled from source and had the same question.  move the main panel
> up the screen a bit (i am assuming you have it at the bottom of the
> screen).  it is along the bottom of it.
>
> john-thomas

Hi John-thomas,

      I have my main panel on the bottom of the screen, pushed to the far
right.  The bottom left is open to store icons  -- strange looking but
it works for me.  I moved the main panel up a bit, but did not see
anything under it.

   I am running 1280x1024.  Could the task bar just be too small to see?

--Tony