Where's my clipboard?

Jason Wong xfce at jason-wong.org
Wed Nov 13 22:00:00 CET 2002

On Thursday 14 November 2002 04:38, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Why not using middle mouse button for copy/paste ?

Because I only have a two button glide pad :-(

Anyway I do have emulate 3rd button enabled and was doing the left-right
button clicks to paste.

After reading your post I thought what the hell I'll try it again, and now it
works! In both xfterm and multi-gnome-terminal. I haven't restarted Xfce or
anything so it's just weird.

Are there some subtle bugs in Xfce? Another couple of observations:

1) When I first installed Xfce I configured Startup to run xfmenu to get my
KDE menus. But it just wouldn't work, my [User Menu]>[KDE] was empty. After
playing around with Xfce for a little while I went back to using KDE.
Yesterday I started up Xfce again and now [User Menu]>[KDE] is populated with
entries.

2) This morning I had was using Alt-TAB to switch from m-g-t to KMail, the
KMail window came up but m-g-t was shuffled off into Workspace 2!

thanks
--
Jason Wong