Migrating from KDE to Xfce

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Nov 13 19:38:02 CET 2002

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Jason Wong wrote:

> For me, it's a great way to keep things organised. I typically connect
> to 2 remote servers, opening 3 sessions on each, then I have about 4-5
> local shells. With the tabbed-interface I can quickly move from session
> to session.  Having everything in one window means less mess on the
> desktop :)

	True, but it's a little more difficult when you need to be working
in three or four servers/sessions simultaneously.  There's advantages and
disadvantages to any way you do anything.  The key is to find the one that
works best for you and then use it.  :-)

--
"Khaaaaamaaayyyy, Haaaaamaaaayyyy, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
		-- Goku, Dragon Ball