exec format error

Igor furlan at telocity.com
Mon Nov 11 04:46:13 CET 2002

Joe Klemmer wrote:

>         This is really a unix filesystem issue and not related to XFce except
> that the problem manifests itself in xftree.

Ok I can buy that...   but I do not understand why my script
__does__ work when it is launched from terminal  and  it ___does__NOT___
work when it is launched from "xftree"

> You are on the right track
> with the permissions and fstab.  I haven't played with this much so I
> don't have an answer right now.  If I get a chance I'll try and dig
> through and see if there's a solution.

 wow   this would be really nice from you. I've spent almost 6-7
hours on this problem  to no avail (yes I am stubborn)

>  You might want to dig through
> http://www.google.com/linux and see what pops up.

   I've tried that too...  I will try it again !!

Igor

--
I do not get viruses because I do not use MS software. If you use Outlook
or Outlook Express then please do not put my email address in your