Strange display issue with RH 8, Evolution & XFce 3.8.18

Dmitry DELTA Malykhanov d726f6e at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Fri Nov 1 21:17:55 CET 2002

Wow! This thing is _really_ using two theme engines!

You know, just a crazy idea, maybe it has something to do with all those
embeddable components. Is it Bonobo, or whatever? I don't know the proper
name, I'm not using GNOME and KDE. I mean, maybe Evolution using two
components: one is linked against gtk 1.x (hence it's using notif theme)
and another is using gtk 2.x (using bluecurve theme).

P.S. BTW, I have cdemu theme engine compiled for Red Hat 8.0 but my web
site it down for some reason, so nobody can download it right now... :(

--
It's me -- Delta at SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org

"I don't advise it, citizen, mn-e-eh... I don't advise it. You'll be eaten."